Wellington Implement is a family-owned and operated company that has served Wellington and surrounding communities through 3 locations for over 90 years. As a Case IH “Pinnacle” dealership, Wellington Implement employs a team of professionals who have developed a customer-centric reputation, supporting farmers, property owners and businesses with innovative equipment and service.
We’re hiring for a full-time Service Technician for Outdoor Power Equipment and Light Construction Equipment in our Medina, OH location. Relocation benefits are available for the right candidate. Learn from the best while contributing your own expertise working on light construction equipment such as skid steers, excavators and wheel loaders as well as riding mowers, 2-cycle and utility vehicles. Enjoy working for a family-owned company that believes strongly in the professional development of each team member. We have a fantastic safety record, a super well-lit shop, well-equipped field service vehicles and a shop floor we take pride making sure you could eat from.
We offer competitive pay based on experience, flexible off-season hours, relocation assistance, paid vacation, fantastic health, vision and dental insurance, and 401k match.
What you would be doing:
- Performing service and maintenance on light construction equipment such as skid steers, excavators and wheel loaders as well as riding mowers, 2-cycle and utility vehicles.
- Analyzing and understanding the customers’ issue and providing solutions at the time of need or heading off a potential failure.
- Sharing with training of your knowledge to customers and coworkers to build our team.
- Troubleshooting along with analyzing information for the solution.
- Quoting repairs and maintenance work for quality with value to our customers.
- Maintaining a clean and well-organized work environment.
- Being knowledgeable of our product lines and features.
- Performing quality work assigned by service manager in a professional and timely manner.
This job is for you if you have:
- Experience servicing and/or maintaining outdoor power equipment including riding mowers, 2-cycle and utility vehicles as well as light construction equipment such as skid steers, excavators and wheel loaders.
- Troubleshooting / Diagnostics skills.
- Knowledge with Gasoline and small Diesel engines, electrical systems and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to document all parts used while completing any repair job and reading of wiring / parts diagrams.
- Ability to accurately record all labor hours worked on work order.
- Willingness to perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Computer skills, typing, and navigation of web sites for parts look up.
- Communication skills via email, phone or texting.
- Ability to work well with a team, are self-motivated, and results driven.