Lindsay Corporation is a global company, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, focused on providing irrigation and infrastructure solutions to meet the needs of a growing population. As one of the world’s leading providers of irrigation and water management, its Zimmatic systems are operating in more than 90 countries. Lindsay Corporation’s infrastructure division offers a wide range of products that aid in roadway maintenance and transportation safety. Since 1955, Lindsay Corporation has been at the forefront of research and development of products and services designed to meet the needs of a constantly evolving world.
We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join us as a Service Technical Intern in Lindsay, Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, highly accountable, and achievement oriented. This is a hands-on opportunity to get real work experience while learning from some of the best in the field.
- Troubleshoot field issues relating to installation and product application
- Develop training materials, reference manuals, and presentations
- Training and phone support for dealer inquiries, including installation of hardware, software, and electrical circuitry, GPS and irrigation design
- Field visits to dealers to outline proper installation procedures and best practices
- Log, communicate to the customer, and close 100% of dealer technical calls into electronic call tracking tool with average close time of 24 hours
- Provide well written additions to an internal electronic knowledge base for use in technical support
- Currently working toward a degree in mechanized agriculture, agriculture engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or equivalent field
- Experienced with MS office products; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong problem-solving ability and capable of developing solutions self motivated
- Ability to read design drawings and schematics
- Flexible to changing priorities
Lindsay Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and maintains a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Associated topics: cellular, diagram, hardware, plc, renewable, rf, stationary engineer, transmission, wind, wiring