This position is responsible for repairing and maintaining various equipment according to specifications. Also performs other duties as assigned.
- Servicing machinery
- Working on tires, brakes, shocks,etc.
- Performs all repairs to lite and medium duty pickups and other equipment.
- Operates and maintains equipment in a safe and accurate manner.
- Performs necessary maintenance.
- Performs diagnostics.
- Possessing a general knowledge of all products and services.
- Assisting in maintenance and cleanliness of facility, equipment and grounds.
- Greeting customers in a courteous manner.
- Understanding and following all safety and company rules and regulations.
Education and Experience Required:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Pension plan, 401k, Clothing Allowance, Paid time off, Holidays, Education Assistance and MORE!