Greenmark Equipment is a progressive ag equipment dealership with 15 locations in Indiana and Michigan. They’re a family-owned company that has significantly expanded their locations and reach the past several years. Join an operation that values top service and enjoy the opportunity to advance your career.
They’re hiring for a Senior Service Technician for the Warsaw, IN location. You would be performing maintenance and repairs on agricultural equipment including tractors, combines and implements, as well as prepping new equipment. You will be focused on tracking activities, maintaining an organized work area and be able to prioritize projects. This role is mainly working at the location with repairs on-farm depending on the situation.
We offer an excellent work environment, competitive wages, an industry leading benefit plan including health, dental, and matching 401k. Yearly tool stipend and replacement. Relocation provided. Growth opportunities. Steady full-time hours year-round.
What you will be doing:
- Preform basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural
- Work directly with farming customers in order to communicate repairs made, share available products and services to meet their needs and provide instruction on Ag equipment and technology
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, blueprints, diagrams and operations manuals
- Maintain company vehicle, tools, and equipment
- Complete service reports, order parts, and maintain clear customer records
- Assist customers and always provides top notch customer service
- Attend applicable training events/seminars
- Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Maintain current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products
This job might be for you if you have:
- 4+ years’ mechanic experience servicing agricultural equipment, diesel trucks, construction and/or heavy equipment
- Ability to work flexible hours during peak seasons, ability to lift 75 lbs. and perform physical duties of job
- Ability to use service-related technology and basic computer functions
- Valid driver’s license, high school diploma, clean driving record and background check