What Will You Do?
JOB FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as Project Manager, responsible for overall project definition, management and tracking, covering the entire lifecycle, from project definition and business requirements gathering, through implementation, including integration, training, data migration, go-live, support and closeout, including standard functionalities and custom developments.
- Works with managers to ensure proper staffing, utilization, and performance of the team is tracked throughout lifecycle of project.
- Provides day-to-day initiative leadership, instrumentation, analytics and reporting consistent with the agreed upon project baseline and prepares communications for the initiative through systematic, structured communications.
- Establishes work plans in conjunction with Business and IT Delivery leadership and establishes resource plans for each phase of a project. Confers with customer and project staff to ensure assignment of duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Prepares and reviews project proposals, Statements of Work and/or requests for proposal with potential vendors for goods and services within the scope of the project activities. Facilitate vendor presentations, workshops, demonstrations etc.
- Monitors progress, identifies dependencies on other projects, manages risks and issues closely through systematic review of analytics produced by PMO combined with experience base.
- Facilitates regularly scheduled project reviews and provides regular communication of project status. Ensures project milestones and stage gates are defined and met, testing (e.g., unit, system, integration, user, performance) is completed satisfactorily and adherence to controls achieved.
- Ensure individual and team compliance with all AGCO policies and procedures including Sarbanes Oxley, IT and Security. Follow established governance processes and standards.
- Expert knowledge in opportunity and business case development, business process re-engineering, organizational change management, transition planning, system development lifecycles, program/project management and fielding of business applications in a large-scale enterprise with complex organizational and IT structures. Understanding of the manufacturing, procurement, CRM, and Internet/Web application processes to help manage projects across the region.
- Detailed knowledge of the following:
- Project management skills
- Project management methodologies, project estimation, system development lifecycle processes and tools to define, set-up, plan and deliver business projects
- Structural and conceptual problem-solving capabilities
- Financial analysis skills (due diligence, CER process, business case development, KPI definition)
- Good working knowledge of the following:
- Cross multiple business functional domains and solid skills to navigate organizational structure, politics and processes
- All systems being supported and their impact on the business both regionally and globally
- Linking project objectives, scope, etc. to enterprise strategy
- Driving alignment to the overall corporate architecture model: verify assumptions, bring in subject matter experts, etc. drive refinement to ensure the project results are flexible and more tightly linked to current and expected requirements
- Working with technology vendors and offshore development teams in the delivery of enterprise solutions
- Previous experience with Mobile, ERP, and other large system deployment is a plus.
- Detailed understanding of the business areas supported by the systems is required to ensure solutions meet true business needs and requirements. Running application projects in the ERP, manufacturing, and web/applications experience required.
- Agricultural experience is a plus.
- Discreet Manufacturing experience is preferred plus.
- Global company experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience managing ERP and internet/web application projects as well as running three or more projects with budgets >$500K
- PMP certification
- Master’s degree preferred
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills, capable of interacting with multiple levels of IT and business management
- Successfully influences diverse groups and teams in a complex, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment to deliver value-added solutions
- Expert in advanced writing, verbal and other presentation skills.
- Able to synthesize complex topics into meaningful information and prepare materials appropriate for senior level communications.
The city of Duluth is a suburb located in the northeastern section of the Atlanta metropolitan area. Duluth sits just off Interstate 85 and is home to more than 26,000 residents. Approximately 20 miles from Downtown Atlanta, the city lies in the west-central section of Gwinnett County, bounded to the north by the Chattahoochee River and neighbored by wonderful towns such as Suwanee, Roswell and Johns Creek. Duluth and its surrounding areas offer endless entertainment whether it is activities in the city, enjoying the beautiful historic Roswell, hiking nearby mountains, or enjoying the water with the Chattahoochee River, Lake Lanier, and many others within close proximity.
A culturally diverse and vibrant community, Duluth is a place where families, businesses, and lives, thrive. The city offers everything to truly capture the spirit of good living. With sidewalks and bikeways that connect all areas of the city, residents can easily travel to celebrations such as Art Week, Duluth Fall Festival, the New Year’s Eve Extravaganza, concerts, dining delights, multiple entertainment options and shopping venues. The city of Duluth is always striving to reach out to the local community and engage them with their local government. These activities help make Duluth an active, prosperous community. With easy access to Atlanta, Duluth offers the best of big-city amenities and small-town ambiance.
AGCO offers competitive benefits including options and choices to fit your needs such as medical, dental, prescription drug, life and accident insurance, long and short-term disability, matching 401k plan, employee assistance program, and discounted home and auto insurance.
AGCO works tirelessly to help make today’s farms more productive and more profitable. As the world of agriculture changes, so do we. Brazenly. We do it for the farmers. For the people working for them. For ourselves. For the future. At AGCO you have a voice and the opportunity to impact our long-term success, as well as your own. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of approximately 3,000 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. We are celebrating our 26th year in business and pride ourselves on competitive relocation and employee benefit packages. Our collection of brands is a large part of what makes AGCO so unique. Our brands are powerful and modern. They’re well-known brands like Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson and Valtra. They are the ones that the world looks to each and every day.
Join AGCO and become part of a diverse team and grow your career in ways you never imagined. It’s time to embrace your infinite possibilities!
AGCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Project Manager, Agricultural, Engineer, Manager, Business Manager, Technology, Agriculture, Engineering, Management