- Act as a leader to deliver high value software solutions that meets business needs and organization adoption.
- Create and maintain a project plan: identifying project deliverables, product releases, milestones and share team progress to the stakeholders.
- Identify, acquire and lead people and create a high performing team.
- Arranges, facilitates and schedules meetings, demos and decision-making processes to ensure that the proper collaborative process is in use
- Works with stakeholders and team members to continuously improve ensuring understanding of expectations in accordance with the project plan.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate practices to plan accurate, updated, and reflective of authorized project changes when needed.
- Actively engaged in defining and managing action items, identifying issues and risks, adjusting scope, and identifying tasks necessary to complete planned work.
- Plans and coordinates testing environment deployments and application / system integration testing.
- Guides team in self-organization; encourages and motivates team to focus on iteration goals.
- Drives quicker delivery and continuous improvement by utilizing feedback and metrics to identify areas of opportunity.
- Implement the approved actions and workarounds required to mitigate project risk events in order to minimize the impact of the risks on the project.
- Ensure defined delivery processes, required deliverables and methods are being followed.
- Maintain compliance with and enforce company’s standard policies and procedures.
- Coordinating with other Agile/Scrum teams and program leadership.
- Supporting Agile team transformations and encouraging teams to adopt Agile values and apply practices.
- Occasionally work non-traditional work hours.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- 6+ years of experience leading project delivery
- Experience leading change affecting process, people and technology
- Experience in formal techniques of risk management
- Budget (capital and expense) management experience
- Experience managing using project management methodologies and tools
- Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) experience
- 1+ years of experience working in agile delivery
- Experience working with agile (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) teams
- Experience with agile tools
- Knowledge of agile principles and practices and capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge
Preferred Qualification: (desired)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Knowledge of Agriculture, Energy, and Corporate functions
- Recent experience with managing projects with organizational transformation
- Experience working in ambiguity and helping others through change
- Experience successfully delivering solutions on an aggressive schedule
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Project Server
- Experience as a program or executive project manager
- Experience using Microsoft Project and SharePoint as a workflow and management repository
- CSM (Certified Scrum Master), SA (SAFe Agilist) and/or SSM (SAFe Scrum Master) certifications
- PMP certification or other formal project management training
- Understanding of fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
- Management of projects with cross functional, business, infrastructure and applications teams
- Experience working closely with business teams
- Demonstrated communication and influencing skills
- Excellent organizational skills
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.