The IT Business Analyst will be part of a team which is the liaison between the business and Saputo’s SAP implementation, technical and Global Design teams. Their primary responsibility will be to interface with the business, managing SAP enhancements including change requests, incident resolution, project planning, and implementations as applicable to the Sales and Distribution process area.
We are looking for an individual who demonstrates strong relationship building skills as well as a clear understanding of the Sales and Distribution modules of SAP.
What You’ll Do at Saputo
- Liaison between the business and SAP Business Process Owners (BPOs), Key Users (KUs), and global IT.
- Work with the Key Users and Business Process Owners to identify and recommend enhancements.
- Participate or lead cross-functional SAP enhancement project initiatives at regional and global levels.
- Provide Sales and Distribution process and functional support for SAP ERP enhancements.
- Application and technical support for localized sales and distribution non-ERP systems (heritage and legacy).Maintain scheduled site visit rotation for major facilities and make IT on-site presence available as required.
WHO IS RIGHT FOR THE ROLE
- 5-7 years working knowledge of core SAP functionality (ECC, SCM, SD, Vistex, TPM, CRM, EWM, BI).
- Required: knowledge of SDLC processes, ASAP Methodologies, and being able to articulate FSD and BRD.
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Enjoys and excels at building relationships with and solving problems for all levels of an organization.
- Can travel up to 25%.
WHAT CAN SAPUTO DO FOR YOU?
- Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment.
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family.
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or Deltek.Support@Saputo.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran statusus. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice – California Candidates
- What is the Purpose of this Privacy Notice?
- Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC (“the Company,” “Saputo,” “our” or “we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use and disclose personal information about you in connection with the recruitment process, including through our applicant tracking system or otherwise via e-mail or the Saputo communications platform (collectively the “Candidate Portal“). It applies to all current and former candidates.
- This Privacy Notice does not form part of any contract of employment or other contract to provide services. We may update this Privacy Notice at any time.
- This Privacy Notice applies in connection with your application for work with us (whether as an employee, worker or contractor). Should you be successful in your application, your personal information will then be held in accordance with our Privacy Notice for California Employees, Contractors and Workers.
- It is important that you read this Privacy Notice, together with any other Privacy Notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information about you, so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information.
Saputo’s 2020 California Privacy Notice in compliance with California Consumer Privacy Act