- Support objectives of the Information Security Office with CHS leadership and key technology contributors and develop plans aligned to the following:
- Control frameworks and requirements
- Risk assessments and mitigation strategies to manage risk at an acceptable level (internal and third party)
- Measures to demonstrate the value in control testing and risk reduction
- Provide input on design controls, help identify new and improved ways to leverage technology to maintain SOX compliance, assist with remediation efforts, as needed, and support the overall testing activities.
- Interface with auditors, internal compliance, and support teams.
- Communicate complex matters clearly and succinctly, articulate issues, communicate status, and drive to find solutions.
- Coach employees and partners on the proper methods to protect information resources.
- Assist with communications, engagements and training plans to enhance a culture of shared security accountability.
- Identify and implement improved processes.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- 4+ years of IT Security experience in a large-scale public company to include one or more of the following:
- Experience with SOX compliance and IT General Controls, with working knowledge of the technical controls and policies used to audit and comply with SOX
- Experience supporting management in an internal IT control environment
- Experience with IT Audit and public accounting firms
- Knowledge of industry trends, direction and best practices in domain areas of responsibility
- Experience leading and contributing to cross-organizational program teams
- Experience with SAP ERP ITGC implementation, testing and remediation
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Bachelor’s degree
- CPA, CISA, CISM, CISSP, ITILl, and/or PMP
- Knowledge and experience across multiple Information Security domains
- Ability and willingness to keep up with emerging security technologies and trends
- Experience in the agricultural, grain, energy and consumer foods industries
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran.