You must be able to work extended hours from February – September, based on need.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Home EVERY Night
- Pick up and deliver product to customers in a safe, timely, and professional manner.
- Ensure on time loading and unloading and communicate with vendors if delays occur.
- Be available to load and/or unload your loads as needed.
- Perform other related duties as needed or assigned.
- Assist in the warehouse when not delivering product.
Basic Qualifications (required):
- Must meet minimum age requirement by state
- 3 plus months of experience operating a tractor trailer combination, manual
- Ability to pass DOT drug test
- Ability to work additional hours and occasional weekends to meet business needs.
Preferred Qualifications (desired):
- Hazmat, Tanker, and Air Brake endorsements
- Valid Class A CDL
- Agriculture background
- Customer service experience
- Bulk liquid, Pressure trailer, or Fork Lift experience
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.