Are you, or someone you know looking to earn additional income? Innovative Ag Services is offering seasonal employment opportunities within the agriculture industry for the spring season!
- Primary Responsibilities: Providing daily location operations support in an efficient and safe manner including, but not limited to, unloading and loading grain trucks, working with grain bins, filling ammonia tanks and fertilizer trucks.
- Ideal candidates will need to be able to work independently on many projects at once, while ensuring accuracy as top priority.
- Candidates must be comfortable with heights and climbing on occassion.
Seasonal Customer Service:
- Primary Responsibilities: Provide customer service and accurate accounting functions at the location for the benefit of IAS and its member owners.
- This position will need to be friendly, accurate, outgoing, and enjoy being a part of a team-oriented environment.
Additional requirements and timeline for both positions:
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply and be considered.
- Completion of Drug Screen and Background Check prior to hire.
- Fall season duration: September – November.
- Hours worked will fluctuate with seasonal demands.
Why Innovative Ag Services?
Willing to train for all positions
Rewarding and fun atmosphere
Work uniforms provided
During the application process, you will be asked to identify which position(s) interests you, and at which location(s) you would be interested in working at. Each location’s needs may vary based on seasonal demands and position requirements.
Innovative Ag Services is an Equal Opportunity employer and is proud to have a drug-free environment. All employment offers are contingent upon applicant successfully passing drug and background screenings.