We are a team-oriented company with a high trust, entrepreneurial culture. We value our employees’ opinions, we have a strong work ethic, and are focused on growing great vegetables and developing our operations profitably. People who are most successful at CSS Farms are energetic, self-directed, and pragmatic.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
CSS Farms is seeking Seasonal Farm Workers to assist in the harvest of potatoes in North Platte, Nebraska.
This position supports the farm doing general farm labor in preparation for harvest. Duties may involve grading potatoes, cleaning, shipping, and other duties as assigned. We will train the right person! Employees that complete the entire harvest season with us may be eligible for an end-of-season bonus.
Experience and Skills:
- Prior experience operating large farm equipment for cultivating, planting, and transporting potatoes.
- A valid operators license, CDL is preferred
- Experience with minor maintenance of equipment and facilities
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Bend, walk, and work in all elements
- Lift up to 75 lbs.
- May be required to take an employer paid random drug test
- May work nights, weekends, and holidays
Compensation and Benefits
Wage will be based on experience and skills
CSS Farms is an EOE