We are a team-oriented company with a high trust, entrepreneurial culture. We value our employees’ opinions, we have a strong work ethic, and are focused on growing great vegetables and developing our operations profitably. People who are most successful at CSS Farms are energetic, self-directed, and pragmatic.
CSS Farms is currently taking applications for Seasonal Farm Workers to assist in the harvest of potatoes in Columbus, NE.
This position supports the farm doing general farm labor in preparation for harvest. Duties may involve grading potatoes, cleaning, shipping, and other duties as assigned. We will train the right person! Employees that complete the entire harvest season with us may be eligible for an end-of-season bonus.
Experience and Skills:
- Prior experience operating farm equipment for grading, shipping, cultivating, planting, and transporting potatoes
- A valid operators license
- Experience with minor maintenance of equipment and facilities
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Bend, walk, and work in all elements
- Lift up to 75 lbs.
- May work nights, weekends, and holidays
Compensation and Benefits
Wage will be based on experience and skills
CSS Farms is an EOE
CSS Farms expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.