- Weigh and grade grain in all inbound and outbound trucks.
- Work with customers to verify scale tickets and print reports.
- Answer telephone promptly and direct calls as needed.
- Promote the services of the grain department.
- Provide a high level of customer service by addressing patrons in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner.
- Cross-train with accounting staff to keep Daily Grain Position in balance in their absence.
- Manage grain settlements.
- Provide documentation for billing of railcars.
- Work with other office personnel on special projects.
- Enter Accounts and Grain Receivables.
- Perform other duties or activities as needed or directed by supervisor.
- Work with other office personnel to keep office clean.
- Handle direct payments, reconcile credit card receipts and prepare deposits.
- Maintain a full understanding of company products and services.
- Work with sensitive material and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work some long irregular hours (weekend and holidays included.
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Grain grading knowledge
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.