Why join Cargill in Charleston? This is a great job opportunity – open doors to a long-term career. Enjoy competitive pay, employee discounts, incentive programs, available overtime, flexible schedule, a teamwork atmosphere, and much more!!! NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Compensation: $13 – $15/hr (DOE)
Shift: 1st Shift.
A Typical Work Day May Include:
- Operating the grain elevator scale which includes weighing and grading inbound and outbound grain to issue scale tickets
- Providing a high level of customer service by being courteous, helpful, and knowledgeable as well as engaging with team members
- Administrative work including running daily reports, balancing statements, and coordinating cross-checks of scale equipment
- Understanding and adhering to all safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Standing for long periods of time and the ability to lift up to 25lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Basic computer and typing skills
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.