Overall this role is critical to the entire project life cycle as it will be responsible for requirement definition, design, configuration, testing, and documentation to ensure best practice are followed and business value is delivered in accordance to the objectives. The role leads the effort to analyze, validate and document the business and system requirements acting as a key liaison/engagement role between the global AGCO business and IT support functions. This role encompasses systems and data related activities as well business.
These responsibilities include providing support for project work, ongoing day-to-day operational needs (maintenance, fixes, enhancements, releases and small change requests.), performing data analysis.
It reports to the team lead for this functional area.
- Estimated travel to be 30-60% of the time.
What Will You Do?
- Collaborate with key business resources on requirements gathering, solution design (FD), configuration (SPRO), testing, user acceptance, implementation, and documentation.
- Understand and translate business concepts to executable functional designs; ensure functional designs are executed as a viable solution to the business concept; ensuring module solution aligns and is compatible with overall architecture.
- Work with other analysts to understand integration points with other systems, and communicate the impact of proposed system changes.
- Assist with estimations of new developments and enhancement requests (costs, benefits, resources).
- Develop and keep updated, functional design documents and testing scripts insuring scripts are aligned with current system design and business practices.
- Configure, test and train during SAP projects following the AGCO methodology.
- Plan, prepare and execute unit, integration and support user acceptance testing.
Support & Change Management
- Resolve incidents and complete service requests to the agreed service levels (SLA)
- Work with the SAP CHARM change management system to promote your changes through the SAP environments to production
- Monitor performance and provide responsive action to issues maintaining high-level internal customer satisfaction to required service level performance measures, through the successful resolution of customer requests/issues/change requests.
- Ensure individual and team compliance with all AGCO policies and procedures including Sarbanes Oxley, IT and Security. Follow established governance processes and standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of configuration knowledge (IMG/SPRO) in the area of SAP PP with Discrete Manufacturing
- 5+ years of completed full lifecycle SAP implementation projects experience including the use of SAP Production Planning (SAP-PP).
- 2+ years of experience with SAP-PP master data with Configurable BOM for discrete manufacturing
- Heavy equipment or Automotive manufacturing industry experience
- PLM (Windchill or TeamCenter) integration experience is a strong plus.
- MES integration experience is a strong plus
- SAP Variant Configuration (SAP LO-VC) is a strong plus.
- SAP ECM, Workflow and Document Management is a plus.
AGCO is an equal opportunity employer.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Agricultural, SAP, ERP, Data Analyst, Document Management, Agriculture, Technology, Data