Be a Trailblazer – Deliver continuous innovation.
Trailblazers like you deliver continuous innovation using powerful tools built right into one customer success platform- Salesforce. And we want your expertise! Join our dynamic IT team, providing business application solutions to enhance retailers and customers experience while doing business with AgQuest Financial. Day to day activities will involve developing on the Salesforce.com platform, creating VisualForce Pages/Apex Classes and providing technical documentation. Responsibilities also include researching and implementing new technology solutions not necessarily limited to the Salesforce.com platform.
AgQuest Financial Services, Inc., is a growing agricultural financial services company and serves the territories of local farm supply retailers across the country. Our goal is to work directly with our retailers to incorporate financing and insurance into a total marketing platform to better serve the needs of the customer.
What you will do:
- Research various internal requests to determine appropriate course of action and follow through to resolution
- Maintain thorough understanding of data and information resources and technical requirement documentation
- Utilize technical aspects within Salesforce such as Apex triggers, classes and batch jobs. Develop enhancements to
- com and related systems
- Provide ongoing technical support of existing integrated Salesforce applications
- Analyze and identify technical needs within Salesforce and Website integration
- Lead the design for integration of SFDC. Design and develop solutions in Visualforce and Apex. Conduct technical process,
- design and build reviews with the superiors
- Leadership of technical objectives relevant to implementation, design for specifications and running technical architecture
- Evangelize best practice implementation experience of SFDC and Force.com implementations
- Conduct “Whiteboard” sessions to define roadmap of implementations with key business and IT owners and lead meetings to
- derive key requirements and demonstrate potential solutions with SFDC
- Meet expectations and deliverables on time. Be a self-starter and operate as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Conform with all company policies and procedure
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS or equivalent IT experience
- 5-7 years of web design and development
- 3-5 years of object-oriented programming experience
- Salesforce Knowledge / Certifications
- Agile Methodology – Scrum Knowledge
- Knowledge of system architecture
- Ability to create process flow and swim lane diagrams using Visio or BPM tools
- Knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle (“SDLC”)
Skills & Knowledge:
- Proficient with Microsoft applications such as Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, as well as Cognos and SAS
- Basic knowledge of statistics and finance
- We will need you to have the ability to work in Morgan, MN during project builds and attend meetings (right now we are under COVID protocols and meet virtually), however from there you can live and work from anywhere.