The Sales Support Specialist assists the sales team through each step of the sales process, helping them resolve any concerns or questions they may have while processing and tracking sales activity efficiently. They also run reports, prepare sales presentations, and assist in bid preparation.
- Meet and greet all visitors and customers to Borden’s front office.
- Handle customer calls, take accurate messages, and relay to the correct person/department to rectify any issues or problems.
- Create and track travel arrangements as requested.
- Receive, review, and prepare bids, keep accurate calendar, and send to appropriate sales personnel.
- Prepare sales presentations and sales reports as requested.
- Pull special sales reports from system when needed.
- Prepare correspondence and other sales information as necessary.
- Maintain office supply inventory and order all office supplies as necessary
- Send all documents and packages and collect mail daily and distribute.
- Prepare for meetings of staff and plant when requested.
- Prepare sales team members’ expenses upon request
- Filing of important documents and bid files.
- Receive invoices for supplies and process through system, the purchase order software, and submit to corporate for payment. File all processed invoices in file room.
- Prepare tickets for customers and donations for in-person pickup of products.
- Key all branch trip reports in preparation for quarterly State of Kentucky IFTA fuel taxes and Kentucky Weight Distances taxes.
- Assist Fleet Manger in submitting truck information to the appropriate state agency.
- In charge of copiers in front and back office areas to call in maintenance and repairs and for toner and parts.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent required
- One year experience as an assistant to a team
- Thorough knowledge of office systems and equipment, such as Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, copiers, etc.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented