Welcome to GreenMark Equipment Inc. We are a 16 location John Deere dealership network in South Western Michigan and Northern Indiana. We have been providing sales and service to farmers, commercial business, large property owners and homeowners. GreenMark Equipment, Inc. has been built on quality products, competent employees, quality service and competitive prices.
We’re Hiring a Sales & Location Manager for our Warsaw, IN location. You will be focused on maximizing the overall performance of the store location by leading sales and operations. You will be coaching the sales team, developing sales strategy for the local market and assisting in closing larger deals. You will be wearing many hats, overseeing facility appearance, managing vendors, as well as optimizing work flow within the store. You will be ensuring accurate staffing levels across departments as well as fostering internal relationships between departments.
Why GreenMark? We offer an excellent work environment, competitive wages along with industry leading benefit plan including health, dental, and matching 401k. Relocation assistance available!
This job might be for you if you:
- Proven ability to lead a sales team and overall performance with strong understanding/exposure in the agriculture industry
- Have successfully been in sales leadership roles as a Regional Manager, VP Sales, Director-level, General Manager or similar level.
- Have experience in project management, vendor management and working closely with cross-functional teams/projects
What you will be doing:
- Manages customer relationships and sales performance for assigned accounts.
- Collaborates with sales team and aftermarket managers to achieve established sales goals.
- Provide support and guidance to sales team on customer financing options and assist in the close of larger sales
- Drive and monitor the performance of the location to help achieve all financial, expense control and focus goals.
- Collaborates with the Regional Sales Manager to manage the reconditioning process and repair budget for used equipment.
- Oversee the daily facility/store maintenance, security and efforts to maintain the professional appearance and surrounding grounds as well as the neat and marketable appearance of equipment on the lot.
- Identify opportunities for asset or capital improvements and make necessary requests to leadership for approval. Project management and implement approved capital improvement changes.
- Coordinates employee scheduling with managers to ensure appropriate staffing coverage of key positions during absences and identify when changes to staffing levels are needed.
- Lead to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction with all existing customers and help resolve any elevated customer issues with the involvement of the corporate aftermarket manager on unresolved product issues.
- Assist in developing a positive reputation and image in the community that is consistent with the organization’s mission, vision and values. Act as primary contact for local community events and decisions per current GreenMark Guidelines.
- Communicate, listen and share information internally, which may include leading periodic employee communication meetings to foster teamwork, minimize conflict and improve the overall customer experience.
- Provide input to the hiring, development, coaching, evaluation, and effectiveness of employees and the management team within the store.
- All other duties as assigned