The Wonderful Company is currently looking for an On Premise National Accounts Analyst Intern to focus on its FIJI® Water, JUSTIN Winery and Landmark Vineyard brands, based at our corporate headquarters in Los Angeles, CA. The intern will assist with key projects pertaining to customer and distributor insights, particularly to support the On Premise National Accounts business. The position requires analytical abilities, market research ability, and a high-degree of interest in consumer products, on premise sales, and purchasing behavior. A successful candidate must also demonstrate project management skills with the ability to work across multiple functions including sales, marketing, finance, and strategy.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Create insightful sales presentations and marketing tools for account business reviews
- Responsible for maintaining a critical eye to identify and report inconsistent data
- Analyze current On Premise sales programs and partnerships
- Support the On Premise National Accounts team with the creation of presentations, tools, and reports that track and analyze sales, channel, account, and SKU data
- Work collaboratively within the On Premise National Accounts team on special projects as needed
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field
- 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills
- Experience with SaaS and business intelligence platforms and/or computer coding a plus
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and communication skills
- Solid analytical skills with a highly inquisitive mindset
- A self-starter who takes initiative without being asked
- Positive attitude with a team mentality
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment are a must
- Ability to think analytically, strategically, and execute problem-solving with excellence
- Self-driven to achieve goals
- Desire to work in West Los Angeles
Here’s what we’ll bring to the table:
- On-site subsidized high end cafe offering farm to table meals and snacks.
- Free on-site yoga classes and other wellness-focused activities.
- All the FIJI Water and Wonderful snacks you may want in the office.
- We are bicycle-friendly, with newly installed bicycle racks available to all LA-based employees.
FIJI® Water, natural artesian water bottled at the source in Viti Levu (Fiji islands), is the No. 1 premium bottled water in the United States. FIJI Water, known for its iconic square bottle, soft mouth feel and unique mineral profile, is the water of choice among discerning consumers and top chefs. Widely available at fine restaurants and hotels, all major retail channels and through a convenient home/business delivery service, FIJI Water has expanded globally to more than 60 countries. To discover Earth’s Finest Water, please visit www.fijiwater.com, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter.
The Wonderful Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.