- Performs field application and inventory control of feed, fertilizer, and crop protection products
- Makes deliveries of feed, seed, chemical, and fertilizer
- Scouts fields and makes recommendations with assistance from Sales Agronomist
- Makes new sales contacts based off a list compiled by Sales Manager, Location Manager, and Sales Agronomist
Education and Experience Required:
- Must currently be enrolled in a two or four year program related to the internship field
- Strong customer service skills are must.
Locations Seeking Sales Agronomist Interns:
- Carpenter, SD
- Miller, SD
- Herreid, SD- two open positions
- Kennebec, SD
- Pollock, SD
- Woonsocket, SD
These interns will participate in the Agtegra Internship Program and be eligible for a scholarship of up to $750 upon successful completion.