Tri Ag Products is a leading Agriculture Retailer helping farmers prosper by providing
Agronomic Solutions to Maximize Growers ROI.
Join a growing agriculture team selling and servicing a full suite of Yield Enhancing Products, Seed, and Crop Protection Products. This position handles all aspects of new and existing farm account development.
This self-motivated and charismatic individual will be responsible for growing sales and adding profitable revenue to Tri Ag Products using the Core Values of Trust, Respect, Integrity, Accountability and Growth.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Prospect and sell new farm accounts via cold calling, networking, industry events and other means
- Renew and grow existing accounts
- Meet/exceed sales goals
- Agricultural Product and Industry Knowledge
- Understand and sell a variety of products including Yield Enhancing Products, Seed, and Crop Protection Products
- Investigate and Resolve Customer Agronomic Issues with solid recommendations
- Walking and Scouting fields with customers
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry products and technology
- Relay Competitive Intelligence to team
- Strong presentation skills including building strategic plans, quotes and proposals
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to organize and prioritize client needs in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure timely entry of orders and all other necessary administrative requirements to finalize customer orders
- Assist in development, coordination and execution of customer marketing events
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Sales business apps
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in an Agronomy Related Field
- Sales Experience in an Agronomy Market
- Must be able to work on a variety of tasks with minimal supervision and meet deadlines
- Have a style of question-based selling by qualifying accounts
- Passion, Commitment and Desire to be the Best
- Strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees, and company partners
- Understand and comply with the federal, state, and local regulations including but not limited to ethical practices
- Accountable and responsible
We offer a competitive salary and commission compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a robust 401K program. We provide a truck, phone, computer, fuel card and expense account for business related activities.
You must exhibit and adhere to the core values of Trust, Respect, Integrity, Accountability and Growth. You must have the Passion, Commitment and Desire that we consider mission critical for this position. Applications will be held in strict confidence.