In Soda Springs, we produce elemental phosphorous, a key component to ensuring farmers are more productive–something that’s becoming increasingly important in our growing world. We are currently offering a Safety Professional summer internship or fall co-op in 2018 at this location.
In this role, you will receive important industry training through meaningful real-world projects to include planning a program, designing a process, or implementing technology with the opportunity to present your work to management.
- Perform S&H related training
- Safety inspections and audits
- Assist with the compilation of internal and external of reports
- Assist with our behavior based safety program and safety committee
- Update Safety procedures
- Participate in incident investigations
- Perform other duties supporting the OSHA STAR effort
- Currently enrolled in an OSH, Safety Engineering, or closely related bachelors degree program
- Applicant must be returning to school in the fall of 2018
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale
- Previous industrial safety experience is a plus