99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States. We have store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, New Jersey and more to come! We are passionate and honored to be shaping the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expends, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to grow alongside with the family.
- Receive and inspect vendor or internal shipments to ensures products meet standards and regulations.
- Identity damaged, mislabeling products and follow established standard operating procedures return to them to vendors.
- Organize products to the designated places based on receiving procedures.
- Input, update, and modify purchase orders, labeling, storage information and product logging information through internal inventory system and HACCP.
- Keeps a clean, safe working environment and report potential risks to managers.
- Coordinate with merchandising managers to monitor inventory deliveries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience as a receiver in a retail setting preferred.
- Good computer skills, communication skills, and time management.
- Detail-orientated, active listening and critical thinking personality.
- Experience in using fork lift and other processing equipment.
- Ability to stand for extended periods and to lift up to 25+ lbs objects.
- Accommodate to flexible work schedule including weekend and holidays.
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Employment Type: Full Time, Start at 7:00 am
- Location: 6491 Caballero, Buena Park, CA 90620
- Salary:$14.00~$15.00/hour, DOE
- Comprehensive medical insurance, dental insurance and life insurance
- Paid vacations and sick leaves.
- Employee discount.
For more information, please visit https://www.99ranch.com/careers
Our goal is to be a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace for employees. Please note the job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the position. They do not cover all the details of skills, duties, or responsibilities required for the positions. Thus, they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all skills, duties, and responsibilities required for personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Skills, duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.
- 類型:全職,從07:00 am開始
- 地點:6491 Caballero, Buena Park, CA 90620
- 工資:$ 14.00〜$ 15.00 /小時,視經驗面議