99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, with over 50 store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia and more to come! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expands, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to join and grow along with the family!
- Effectively use materials and reduce waste
- Pack products properly to ensure quality and quantity
- Safely operate and clean all machines
- Read and classify label content, product quality and freshness
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1-2 year experience in food production line packaging
- Flexible to work on various shifts including morning shift, weekends, and holidays
- Able to work in an environment from 37° to 50°F.
- Able to frequently carry objects up to 25lbs and stand for a long period of time
- Have a Food Handlers Card or willing to obtain one
- Must be self-motivated, creative, and passionate about food
- Having strong time management, interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Bilingual in Chinese, Spanish, Cantonese is preferred
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Employment type: Part-time, facility operation time 06 a.m. Works 6 days a week
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Employee Discount
Location: 6491 Caballero Blvd., Buena Park, CA 90620
For more information, please visit https://99ranch.com/careers
Our goal is to be a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace for employees. Please note the job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the positions. They do not cover all the details of skills, duties, or responsibilities required for the positions. Thus, they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all skills, duties, and responsibilities required for personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Skills, duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.
職務類型: 兼職, 上班時間為早上06點, 一週工作六天.
- 401(k) 退休福利計劃
工作地點: 6491 Caballero Blvd., Buena Park, CA 90620
時薪: $14.00/ 小時,視經驗面議
更多資訊請至 https://99ranch.com/careers 查看
或投遞履歷致 email@example.com 並註明應徵職務