99 Ranch Market SoCal Food Processing Center is Now Hiring a Research and Development Supervisor
99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, with over 50 store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia and more to come! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expands, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to join and grow along with the family!
- Submit labels to the USDA and keep USDA approvals on file.
- Review and revise product labels to comply with USDA/FDA regulations.
- Create and update in-house Product Specification Sheets and Product Specification Sheets for customers.
- Keeps Suppliers Product Specification Sheets, Letter of Guarantees, and COAs on file for claim substantiation and records.
- Create nutritional facts panels using the USDA nutrient database.
- Create formulation sheets for production.
- Cooperate with operations, QC, marketing and sales for compliance on label and packaging content as well as new product launches.
- Work with chefs, culinary consultants, and agencies in taking recipes from concept to production.
- Maintain and follow industry regulations and customer requirements.
- Develop specifications for all raw materials, process controls, and finished goods.
- Independently review changes in products, product specifications, and manufacturing processes to assess regulatory implications of the change.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2 years experience in USDA regulatory/labeling experience required.
- BA/BS in Chemistry, Biology, Food Science, or applied science is strongly preferred.
- Strong organizational, analytical, critical thinking and communication.
- Solid knowledge of food regulations with specific emphasis on nutritional labeling and natural food ingredients under both USDA and FDA.
- Knowledge of physical properties and chemical composition of food and ingredients.
- Knowledge of extensive areas of food science and technology and experimental procedures.
- Knowledgeable in Federal, State, and Local regulations.
- Ability to speak and write English and Chinese is required.
- HACCP, PCQI, and GMP Certification is a plus.
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Employment type: Full time, 09 am – 05:30 pm
- Salary: $20/ hour
- Location: 6491 Caballero Blvd., Buena Park, CA 90620
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Life insurance
- Employee Discount
Our goal is to be a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace for employees. Please note the above job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They do not cover or contain all the details of skills, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Thus, they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Duties, skills and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.
誠徵 99 大華超市南加州中央食品工廠－ 研發專員
- 負責 USDA 標籤送件以及文件管理
- 使用 USDA 資料庫製作營養成分單
- 2年的 USDA 監管/ 標籤經驗經驗
- 扎實的食品監控知識,尤其是 USDA 和 FDA 的營養標籤,食品成分方面
- 有 HACCP,PCQI,GMP 認證尤佳
- 薪資:$20.00/ 小時
- 工作地點:6491 Caballero Blvd., Buena Park, CA 90620
- 401(k) 退休儲蓄計劃