The primary responsibilities include performing daily audit reviews for all delivery and transport routes ensuring all imported files from hand held devices and ticket detail are uploaded timely and accurately into the company’s financial systems. Also, assisting the Distribution Manager in any other special projects or administrative duties. Applicant must be organized, detail oriented, and have strong communication skills (both verbal & written).
- Perform daily audit review for company routes ensuring that all hand held import files are uploaded timely and accurately into company’s financial systems. This includes ending inventory, sales, route deposits, route over/short total, adjustments for load errors and verification of dump totals.
- Communicates with distribution branch managers and/or supervisors at branch locations to resolve route discrepancies including missing sales, product variances, and cash shortages.
- Conducts extensive research regarding hand tickets (tickets not in handhelds) not in system or documented in order to record sales
- Communicate with Shared Services route settlement department to resolve all route over/short balances daily
- Key all branch donation tickets and branch dock sales tickets.
- Research missing tickets, POD’s, and customer short pays as requested by Shared Services AR and/or Route Settlement.
- Enter daily physical inventory counts in ROSS for branch locations with actual coolers.
- Research and resolve any variances to branch coolers. This includes but not limited to communicating with Shipping Manager to resolve any branch cooler issues directly affecting main plant cooler.
- Reconcile and finalize all branch cooler inventories daily.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Solid 10-key and mathematical skills are required
- Ability to listen, communicate both verbally and written, and follow-up effectively with all staffing levels and clients/customers
- Familiarity with general ledger codes helpful
- Knowledge of a route settlement process helpful
- Computer savvy, especially in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Must have the ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment