Are you ready to join the second fastest growing produce company? Are you interested in being part of a company that wants to double its revenue in the next 5 years? If so, then this fast-paced, dynamic and growing company is for you!
You enjoy staying active and busy throughout the day. You are thorough and detail-oriented in your approach to work and you display a high sense of urgency to accomplish your goals. You are an effective problem solver on your own; however you can follow company guidelines and processes to complete assigned job tasks. You are results-oriented, enjoy working with people and you apply effective interpersonal and time management skills to getting your work done.
You have successfully sold conceptual products and programs to decision-makers at all levels, and you are skilled at providing compelling reasons to purchase, or display, against the competition. You have excellent selling and negotiation skills, and you are able to fearlessly influence a buying decision leveraging basic business math concepts such as margins, shrink and percentage sales lift. You have successfully overcome existing adverse relationships and you are skilled at building long-term partnerships. You are extremely goal focused, memorable and you love the challenge! Is this you?
- Maintain territory as assigned to build/establish grocery retail relationships.
- Take initiative to expand space/presence on all Wonderful brands products by building/moving displays and/or product to establish best location for sales on all company products as necessary in assigned stores.
- Rotate, stock all company authorized products as needed on every grocery store call.
- Maintain schematic integrity, re-merchandising projects as needed including grand openings/re-models as requested by retailer.
- Develops/maintains relationships with retailer store/field operations personnel and supervisors to facilitate account penetration and achieve maximum sales, execution and participation on all company promotions and programs.
- Sell/up-sell and monitor retail distribution of all headquarter-authorized products for all stores in assigned territory as needed and as store situation dictates.
- As trained and directed, accurately record all data-gathering objectives as instructed through use of company hand-held devices.
- Execute/maintain/monitor all company-driven marketing initiatives and programs for all stores in assigned territory as applicable including maintenance of POS and coupon/tie-in programs as assigned.
- Provide chain specific information and communication on daily basis as needed and as requested by supervisor.
- Maintains all company provided equipment and material in acceptable working order and condition.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- Clean driving record is required – a background check will be conducted.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. with no restrictions. The merchandising job is a physical job and requires a candidate who enjoys being active throughout the day.
- Must be able to work an early morning schedule and be able to begin work by 7AM daily. If you are not a morning person this position is not for you!
- Must live within the territory boundaries as established.
- Must be computer literate. Ability to proficiently navigate MS Outlook, Word and Excel is required.
- Company car, gas card, maintenance card.
- Competitive benefits packing including Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k.
- Wonderful Giving (www.wonderfulgiving.com) — allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice.
Wonderful Sales is the sales and merchandising organization for The Wonderful Company, a privately held $4.8 billion company with consumer brands including Wonderful Pistachios, Wonderful Almonds, Wonderful Halos, Wonderful Sweet Scarletts, POM Wonderful, FIJI Water, JUSTIN and Landmark wines, as well as the Teleflora flower delivery service.
The Wonderful Sales team is responsible for the sales of Wonderful produce items through supermarkets and retailers across the U.S. and Canada. Our associates support nearly 20,000 stores and are devoted to promoting our high-quality branded products. The team consists of sales professionals, merchandisers, a direct store delivery group in New York, and a Los Angeles-based headquarters staff, which includes finance, analytics, and support.
Wonderful Sales is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.