Titan Pro is seeking a highly motivated individual to facilitate achievement of the Titan Pro SCI mission, vision and sales goals through trusting, long term relationships sustained by effectively delivering dealer support throughout the sales cycle, promoting ongoing dealer sales growth and fostering regional development.
In this position you will work from your home office. We have openings in Iowa, Minnesota and Illinois.
Promoting Dealer Sales Growth.
- Educate each Dealer to ensure understanding of Titan Pro resources available to assist them in continuous professional development and achievement of business goals.
- Collaborate with the National Sales Lead and Marketing to appraise dealership performance on at least an annual basis to accurately identify their current development levels and achievement of business goals.
- Create Annual Dealership Business Plans that incorporate sales goals and action plans appropriate for each dealer’s level of development.
- Follow up to encourage sustained Dealer focus on continuous development and achievement of business goals.
- Encourage each Dealer to expand their knowledge and skill through active participation in training events and promotional programs.
Fostering Region Development.
- Collaborate with the National Sales Lead and Marketing to design annual Dealer recruitment plans to support company growth objectives.
- Collaborate with the National Sales Lead and Marketing to promptly engage Dealer leads in discussions to determine the strength of alignment between Titan Pro mission and Dealer’s vocational goals; position duties/qualifications and Dealer’s strengths/interests; and Dealer sales growth framework and Dealer’s capacity to progress developmentally.
- Assist with strengthening new Dealer relationships by gaining required commitments, introducing them to Division Teams and Support Service personnel; and supporting orientation and follow up training activities.
- Communicate regularly with new Dealers to ensure they are comfortable and confident throughout their orientation and follow up training experiences.
- Monitor new Dealer progress and provide feedback to keep them focused and encouraged throughout their initial development progression.
Delivering Dealer Support throughout the sales cycle.
- Respond to Dealer telephone, text and email inquiries promptly.
- Investigate Dealer concerns and/or claims to gain complete understanding and diagnose issues.
- Provide recommendations by researching solution options, seeking input from experts and conducting research using professional resources.
- Manage test plot programs throughout each growing cycle to support Dealer sales and provide valuable data for future decision making.
- Participate in sales, mega plot, Dealer meetings, product introduction and other special meetings to foster communication, build relationships, and promote learning.
- Monitor sales activity and sales growth routinely and respond promptly to potential issues or problematic trends
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience in Agronomy, Business, Marketing/Sales required.
- Five or more years of experience practicing as an agronomist and/or other Ag related sales such as seed, fertilizer, crop protection and insurance sales.
- Demonstrated knowledge of selling methodologies and techniques, agronomy and crop production practices.
- Excellent communications skills including oral, written, and presentation.
- Good knowledge of agronomy and agriculture business.
- Demonstrated skills in selling, negotiating, influencing, handling objections and coaching.
- High degree of problem resolution and strong conflict resolution skills.
- High level of integrity and accountability.
- Exhibits a customer service orientation.
- Embraces change and continuous learning with ability to adapt quickly to changes in business and market conditions.
- Basic operation of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Daily travel is required and includes some overnight stays.