ALL SHIFTS (United States of America)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position will be able to monitor, control, troubleshoot, repair and maintain all refrigeration equipment, steam generating equipment, compressed air systems, water supply and distribution systems, return condensate systems, mechanically, electrically, hydraulically and pneumatically using the proper tools and test equipment.
- Assist in Utilities Maintenance as directed (HVAC, WasteWater, Etc.)
- Perform all necessary documentation of activities (log entries, leak reports, etc.)
- May be required to install equipment on all stated utility systems.
- Perform any other work as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Perform general housekeeping duties in the department.
- Comply with all safety, food safety, GMP and SQF Requirements.
- Able to complete all paperwork and SAP functions as required for position.
- Must be able to work overtime and/or weekends as needed.
- Must perform all positions of rotation, if applicable.
- Two-year associate degree in Electro-Mechanical, or a related field of study.
- In lieu of a degree; Full degree or education specialized in the field of Ammonia Refrigeration or Related fields that provide experience and exposure or equivalent military education and experience or one or more years of demonstrated experience in ammonia refrigeration, boiler operation, or maintenance work. (Desirable state and federal reclaimer certification for stationary air conditioning and refrigeration equipment for high-pressure applications)
- Must use both hands for rapid mental muscular coordination, simultaneously.
- Must be able to reach high and low levels, frequently.
- Must be able to constantly stand/stoop/walk/bend, up to 10 hrs.
- Occasional climbing of stairs several times per hour required.
- Ability to work in wet and cold temperatures at 35 degrees.
When completing a Tyson Foods employment application, be sure to complete all tasks listed on the candidate home page. If not, you will see a message that there are 1 or more task(s) that require attention. Applicants for hourly production positions must complete the task to provide additional information to be considered from employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here .