Imagine what you can do at Land O’Lakes. Our growth relies on extraordinary talent and boundless thinkers who are always looking for a better way and believe anything is possible. Like you, innovation and technology drive us.
At Land O’Lakes, you will also be part of a community with creative doers and dreamers, who want to make a difference. We work together combining our global perspective and direct access to the source to create practical, new solutions to meet agriculture’s toughest challenges.
Join the team at any Land O’Lakes location or with one of our retail-owners and you’ll sense the optimism, honesty and innovation that goes into everything we do. Together, we strive to feed human progress.
Job Posting Title:
Quality Lab Supervisor
Job Description Summary
The Quality Lab Supervisor is responsible to be back up Supervisor to Quality Shift Supervisors. Position conducts special projects, audits and tasks as needed and directed by QA Manager to support continuous improvement in the area of food safety, quality and security. Responsible for ensuring operational compliance to all food safety policies and procedures.
- Performs all the functions as described under Quality Shift Supervisor position.
- Conducts special projects, assignments and audits as assigned by Quality Manager.
- Records and maintains all improvement projects documentation.
- Conducts special audits to support to evaluate and improve processes leading to operational efficiency, continuous improvement, aid streamline system documentation and process simplification.
- Quality support to product development, change management, new product and technologies.
- Investigate in to consumer comments, customer complaints, audit findings and drive corrective and preventive actions through follow up and verification.
- Conduct other tasks governed by regulations, food safety, security and Kozy shack quality management system.
- Follow HACCP principles and Good Manufacturing Practices. Comply with Food and Personal safety Procedures, company Policies and regulations.
- Food Safety & Regulatory Compliance
Required Education – Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry and/or other related discipline (e.g. Biochemistry, Biotechnology)
- Minimum three years supervisory experience, preferred food, dairy or pharmaceutical industry
- Strong Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, and other company-based programs) knowledge of LIMS, HELIX and SharePoint desired.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Traits:
- Must have working knowledge of manufacturing / production cycle highly desired
- Must be comfortable in working with statistical breakdown.
- Ability to comprehend college-level mathematics.
- Must have working knowledge of driving Process Improvements, Lean Practices, Continue Improvements or being a Change Agent
- Strong attention to detail; Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
- Portrays appropriate levels of integrity and professionalism.
- Excellent written and verbal skills; Ability to communicate effectively with management, staff, and regulatory agencies by exhibiting excellent interpersonal skills.
Hours: 10 AM – 6 PM (Hours can be flexible), this role may require off shift hours, weekends or holidays.
Land O’Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Neither Land O’Lakes, nor its search firms, will ever contact you and ask for confidential information over the phone or in email. If you receive a call or email like this, please do not provide the information being requested.
If you need to submit a reasonable accommodation request to complete the employment application process, please call the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT. Please also use this number for any other questions.
- EOE is the Law (English | Spanish | Chinese)
- EOE is the Law Supplement (English | Spanish | Chinese)
- Land O’Lakes EOE Policy Statement
- Pay Transparency Notice
- Drug and Alcohol Policy