The Quality Food Safety Intern will apply classroom knowledge and theory to Quality and Food safety processes and will participate in a real-world project for the Food Safety and Quality Center of Excellence.
- Act as a key team member in the Quality and Food Safety Center of Excellence, the intern will participate in the project(s) that will improve the current operational assignments
- Intern will initiate active development projects through interactions with team members, mentors, corporate and facility sponsors
- Intern will demonstrate excellence in project planning, execution, and timing through project evaluation and use of available resources to expedite project completion
- Contribute and participate in practical, challenging, and meaningful quality and food safety assignments
- The intern will follow established programs, policies, and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements
- The intern will focus on training in specific areas related to quality and food safety through interactions with team members, mentors, corporate and facility sponsors
- The intern will be accountable to the ADM Food Safety and Quality Principles
- Intern must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong collaborator and a team player.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Biological or Chemical Sciences; Agricultural/ crop sciences, and other related disciplines
- Completion of at least two years of study.
There’s a place at ADM that will engage your mind, stimulate your professional development, and satisfy your hunger to make a vital difference. Are you ready to find a place to feed your passion?