This position is located with the Agricultural Research Service, Field Organization , Southeast Area, Southern Regional Research Center, Cotton Structure and Quality Research Unit in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Learn more about this agency
- Preparing, evaluating, testing, and verifying cotton, yarn, fabric samples.
- Maintaining records and locating and compiling data and other information from various sources.
- Selecting appropriate methods and procedures for carrying the project plan to completion related to cotton, yarn, fabrics, or materials.
- Assembling and operating data acquisition equipment
- Operating textile processing equipment.
Occasional travel – You may be expected to travel for this position.