The Office of the Chief Financial Officer, National Finance Center, will utilize Direct Hire Authority to fill vacancies for Cybersecurity positions.This announcement is for a REPOSITORY of applications, that MAY BE periodically referred.Due to the large number of applicants anticipated, status will not be updated UNLESS referred.
Learn more about this agency
- Managing organizational efforts to ensure that the agency develops and maintains an effective computer security program.
- Computer security and in developing policies, procedures, standards, checklists, guidelines, and training related to the agency computer security program.
- Technical oversight and guidance to the IT Security Program.
- Working with IT Security staff at all levels to ensure adequate security controls are being implemented, that risks are documented and managed, and that security issues are addressed at the appropriate organizational level.
- Managing cyber security threat intelligence and ensuring that agency develops and maintains an effective IT security program.
- Responsibility for implementing operational security controls.
- Conducting security risk analyses and IT system vulnerability assessments.
- Providing incident response and conducting digital forensics analyses of computer systems.
Occasional travel – Varies by position and location.