- Provide excellent customer service; work with internal and external customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform cashier responsibilities including accepting payments and issuing receipts.
- Complete facilities maintenance and general cleaning.
- Be aware of current promotions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English to customers and coworkers
- Basic math and computer skills to operate store equipment such as, but not limited to, cash register, time and record keeping computer systems.
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be able to pass a background screen
- Must meet minimum age requirement
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- High School diploma or GED
- Retail Sales experience
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.