Based in Wahpeton, North Dakota, AGCO-Amity JV, LLC is a leading developer, manufacturer, and distributor of Seeding and Tillage equipment under the Amity, Wil-Rich, and Wishek brands. For more information, visit www.amitytech.com, www.wil-rich.com, or www.wishekmfg.com.
AGCO-Amity JV, LLC is accepting applications for a talented Project Engineer to join our Seeding and Tillage Team. We offer an exciting career in a team environment, where you solve complex and challenging problems for farmers worldwide through innovative product solutions.
- BS in Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering or equivalent is required
- Good interpersonal and communications skills within a cross functional team, as well as good problem-solving and analytical techniques
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time and bring them to completion
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Proficient with Creo(Pro/E) CAD software
- Design, implement, and maintain new products. Includes documentation associated with engineering change orders, bills of material, detailed CAD models and associated component drawings.
- Create prototypes for testing and customer validation of the product. Travel to field locations to gather data as required.
- Lead in reviewing vendor capability to support product development and make recommendations on product specifications and component selection.
- Research new technology or products to recommend and/or introduce modifications and/or advances to current systems, products and methods.
- Assist in determining manufacturing approach and verification parameters to move products into production.
- Ensure development of operators and parts manuals to meet customer needs.
- Additional responsibilities will include current product updates, product structure maintenance, internal and customer product technical support.
- Experience in the design, prototype build, and test of agricultural equipment.
- Understanding of hydraulic systems.
- Experience with the application of electronics on modern farm machinery, control modules, guidance systems, variable rate seeding and fertilizer application.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with Finite Element Analysis.
AGCO-Amity JV, LLC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. For more information or to apply for this exciting full time opportunity, please email resume to Cristine Leslie in HR. Email: email@example.com
AGCO-Amity JV, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nearest Major Market: Wahpeton
Job Segment: Project Engineer, Hydraulics, Agricultural, Manufacturing Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Engineering, Agriculture