The purpose of this position is to provide administrative and clerical support to staff in the Area Director’s Office to include travel, timekeeping, purchasing and other administrative support services.
Learn more about this agency
- Participates in planning support work such as travel documentation, budget coordination/tracking, agreements, and purchasing/procurement of supplies and equipment.
- Participates in the annual Resource Management Plan (ARMPS) process.
- Arranges travel for staff, including scheduling transportation, making room reservations, preparing travel authorizations and itineraries and preparing travel vouchers. Assists with meeting planning and coordination.
- Determines supplies needed for the office staff, prepares the necessary paperwork, receives and distributes supplies and special order items.
- Establishes and maintains a variety of office records and files. Updates and purges files on a regular basis. Researches files and reference materials for information, as requested
- Reviews documents for procedural and grammatical accuracy, factual correctness, tone, and format.
- Uses a variety of software packages (e.g., Word, Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint, Access) to obtain data from reports and manipulate data to produce tables and charts for program management and administrative use.
Occasional travel – You may be expected to travel for this position.