Looking for a career? At Cargill in Owatonna, you can develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people.
- Wage starting at $18 – $22/hr
- Weekly pay
- Sign-on bonus of $1,000
- Company performance-based bonuses
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, paid time off (available during the first year), employee discounts, 401K with company match, tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, and so much more!
A Typical Work Day May Include:
- Operating equipment throughout the facility such as mixers, mills, grinders, packing, palletizers, etc.
- Collecting product samples and supervising tank levels, utilizing computer systems to input and record data as necessary
- Manufacturing products to ensure that they meet specifications
- Interacting regularly with peers and management to pursue continuous improvement of facility operations and promote a teamwork focused environment
- Operating forklifts
- Understanding and adhering to all safety rules and regulations
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.