Working at Cargill in Milton is an opportunity to thrive with its many benefits, perks, and opportunities for job growth!
Wage starting at $16.50/hr and up depending on experience, plus receive a $2,000 sign-on bonus, and enjoy benefits that include medical well being, employee discounts, 401K with company match, company performance-based incentives, and much more!
A Typical Work Day May Include:
- Operating equipment and technology tools throughout the facility which may include mixers, batching, mills, grinders, packing, weighing, palletizers, etc.
- Collecting product samples and supervising tank levels, utilizing computer systems to input and record data as necessary.
- Manufacturing products to ensure that they meet specifications.
- Interacting regularly with peers and management to pursue continuous improvement of facility operations and promote a teamwork-focused environment.
- Operating mobile equipment such as forklifts, loaders, etc.
- Understanding and adhering to all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Be 18 years or older.
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 55lbs., kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above).
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written).
- Ability to work overtime including holidays, nights, weekends, or different shifts with advance notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.