Are you ready for a change? Do you want the opportunity to grow professionally and personally? Well, Cargill in Fremont is ready to speak with you! Apply today and begin your rewarding career with Cargill!
Compensation: $17 – $20/hr. plus shift differential for 2nd shift and a $1,000.00 Sign-On Bonus
A Typical Work Day May Include:
- Operating equipment and technology tools throughout the facility which may include mixers, mills, grinders, packing, weighing, palletizers, etc.
- Collecting product samples and supervising tank levels, utilizing computer systems to input and record data as necessary.
- Manufacturing products to ensure that they meet specifications.
- Interacting regularly with peers and management to pursue continuous improvement of facility operations and promote a teamwork-focused environment.
- Operating mobile equipment such as forklifts, loaders, etc.
- Understanding and adhering to all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Be 18 years or older
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 55lbs., kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Ability to work overtime including holidays, nights, weekends, or different shifts with advance notice
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.