Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
- Responsible for processing/production department(s) and for meeting department and company goals and standards on quality, yield, productivity cost and safety.
- Responsible for the development and training of employees working within the guidelines of the company policies.
- Responsible to superintendent on all exceptions in regards to productivity, downtime, quality, yield, cost and safety.
- Responsible for monitoring standards and indexes needed to control area of responsibility.
- Administer to ensure that safety orientations and safety meetings are held as required to keep frequency and severity to a minimum.
- Participates at department meetings in the planning processes and to the testing and development of techniques/processes.
- BS or BA in or business management or equivalent work experience (five to ten years) in the food processing industry.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing and must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Good mathematical background to be able to perform calculations on yield, productivity, reports, etc.
- Able to evaluate leads and employees fairly and objectively; strong human resource skills.
- Growth potential to assume more responsibility.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.
- You may apply for this job at https://www.smartrecruiters.com/FosterFarms/102316206