Position at JBS USA Food Company
- Supervise packaging warehouse personnel.
- Manage Fabrication, and Harvest packaging inventories.
- Reduction of packaging claims.
- Identification and implementation of packaging cost saving initiatives.
- Order management of all packaging materials through communication with Sales, Scheduling, Production, Quality Assurance, and vendors.
- Maintaining and updating packaging standards for Fabrication, and Harvest.
- New product packaging specification tests.
- Follow up on all audit reports from vendors.
- May require work on weekends as needed.
- Management and training of packaging personnel.
- Communication of packaging audit results to all supervisors and superintendents.
- Maintain and create vendor relationships
- Cross train on Warehouse Supervisor Duties
- 1+ years of experience working with packaging in food production facility.
- 1+ years of experience in warehouse management and 5S methodology.
- Advanced Microsoft excel capabilities.
- Experience with ERM and analysis tools such as SAP and Qlikview.
Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization