Under the direction of the Grain Location Leader, you will oversee receiving and/or preparing various products for delivery, warehouse and control functions, and the more complex operations of the facility including managing a team of direct reports.
- Lead your team to the successful operation of your facility by:
- Training new and existing staff to ensure compliance and conduct regular employee meetings to inform and educate.
- Implement company policies and procedures and develop procedures to meet company guidelines.
- Schedule the day-to-day work loads and assign job responsibilities.
- Assist in hiring decisions and developing staff for success.
- Listen to and resolve complaints and concerns.
- Maintain operations as a working manager by:
- Preparing weekly inventory reports for various departments and team leaders.
- Set and maintain the day to day work schedule for loading and dumping vehicles and servicing rolling stock.
- Receive products, unload from wagon/truck/semi, pull appropriate samples, accurately grade and weigh products and record results.
- Assist where needed including operating forklift, driving semi-trucks, and performing basic maintenance on equipment.
- Abide by all Ag Partners values and practices by:
- Working in a safe and efficient manner.
- Utilizing good customer service at all times.
- Display superior customer service.
- Demonstrate work habits that build, and support the team concept.
- High School Diploma; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Required to obtain Class A CDL with Hazmat & Tanker endorsement and Commercial Applicator License.
- Prior grain elevator experience is preferred.
- Health insurance for full-time employees.
- Short- and long-term disability coverage and long-term medical care coverage.
- Vision and dental insurance.
- 401(k) profit sharing plan.
- Vacation benefits, plus three floating holidays.
- Paid holidays.
- Sick leave.
- Family emergency leave and funeral leave.
Ag Partners is a stable company anchored by strong financials, and a long history in the ag industry. We draw strength from our forward-focused leadership. Our career opportunities offer an open door to the good life in one of the friendly small towns we serve. The men and women who work for Ag Partners in our close-knit communities get to know and understand their customers one-to-one.
Safety, Integrity, Innovation, Results, Team
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.