In Bayer”s Crop Science division, we shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that helps to nourish our growing world, preserve natural resources and deliver better solutions for all farmers. Using the creative spark that comes from human ingenuity, we seek to deliver world-class innovation, set new standards in sustainability, and drive our digital transformation. Our products include high-performance seeds & traits, crop protection solutions, and digital farming tools.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Production Research Intern/Co-op, are to:
- Manage execution of day to day activities and work with the site team;
- Complete assigned field data collection;
- Review collected data and be responsible for data management process at the site;
- Participate in needed field maintenance and evaluation to maintain high quality research;
- Direct and monitor the work of seasonal help during field season.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor”s or Master”s degree program in Agronomy, Crop Science or related field;
- Valid driver”s license, as driving between local sites/fields as well as vehicle needed for transportation to work site;
- Ability to build relationships and work well in a team-based environment Self-motivated with a strong results orientation;
- Demonstrated ability to manage a deadline while being able to focus on details;
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to organize;
- Excellent computer skills related to data acquisition and record keeping;
- Demonstrated leadership ability;
- Ability to attain pesticide applicator license.
Your application Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.