Saputo -> Saputo Cheese USA
Lancaster, WI 53813 US (Primary)
Standard Business Hours
SCUSA Professional Applicant (SCUSA only)
Minimal, but some travel may be required.
At Saputo, we make contributions that matter every day. We’re a growing team of dedicated and passionate people around the world with a longstanding history of excellence. Each of our employees bring their best every day and together we create high-quality products our customers and consumers enjoy.To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT SAPUTO
The Production Coordinator role provides analysis of the Production Execution transactions that occur on the shop floor and to close process orders in near real time. Additionally, acts as liaison between operators and supervisors during shift to analyze opportunities for operational efficiency.
- Review open process orders by running various reports through SAP.
- Ensure the correct system goods issue (GI) and documentation of ingredients and raw materials
- Ensure correct system goods receipt (GR) and documentation of output materials
- Work with stakeholders to track-down and rectify entry errors.
- Ensure packaging and other non-batch managed materials are correctly back flushed through each process order.
- Conduct post-processing of faulty goods movements (back flush errors). Communicate errors to logistics.
- Once all movements are confirmed, corrected and balanced, close appropriate process order.
- Assists with planning and scheduling daily operations of the plant to make the most efficient and effective use of personnel and equipment in producing the desires quality and quantity of products.
- Recommends changes to manufacturing procedures when necessary to maintain product specifications, minimize waste, improve efficiencies and reduce operating costs.
- Verifies that all products meet specifications and quality standards before shipment to the customer.
- Reviews equipment, process checklists and reports for accuracy and compliance with operating standards and takes action to correct any deficiencies.
- Maintains neat, orderly and clean plant facilities, work areas and equipment to conform with safety, quality and sanitary standards.
- Actively participates in company safety program by enforcing compliance with all safety rules and regulations and takes prompt corrective action concerning any potential safety hazard.
- Balances quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas
WHO IS RIGHT FOR THE ROLE
- Demonstrates good interpersonal communication skills.
- Understands and follows Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
- Complies with all of Saputo’s food safety, quality programs, and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrates integrity in all business activities with employees, visitors and vendors.
- Reliable and consistent attendance and available to work any shift, overtime or holidays as required; may be required to cover the absence of key personnel.
- Mechanical/analytical abilities and understanding of the production process.
- Ability to gain proficiency in computer operation in programs such as Excel and SAP.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong team player and leader with the ability to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
WHAT CAN SAPUTO DO FOR YOU?
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or Deltek.Support@Saputo.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran statusus. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice – California Candidates
- What is the Purpose of this Privacy Notice?
- Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC (“the Company,” “Saputo,” “our” or “we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use and disclose personal information about you in connection with the recruitment process, including through our applicant tracking system or otherwise via e-mail or the Saputo communications platform (collectively the “Candidate Portal“). It applies to all current and former candidates.
- This Privacy Notice does not form part of any contract of employment or other contract to provide services. We may update this Privacy Notice at any time.
- This Privacy Notice applies in connection with your application for work with us (whether as an employee, worker or contractor). Should you be successful in your application, your personal information will then be held in accordance with our Privacy Notice for California Employees, Contractors and Workers.
- It is important that you read this Privacy Notice, together with any other Privacy Notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information about you, so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information.
Saputo’s 2020 California Privacy Notice in compliance with California Consumer Privacy Act