The primary responsibilities of this role, Product Supply Production Intern, are to:
- Report into site management and in order to complete projects and core responsibilities;
- Be self-motivated, have strong written and verbal communication skills and demonstrate problem-solving abilities, and be leaders among their peers;
- Plan, execute and complete their site directed project impacting safety, product quality and process optimization in a seed production environment;
- Work focused on receiving and counting product returns (bagging/re-bagging), reworking product, quality sampling and testing, field inspections, pollination, detasseling, and flaming data collection, analysis and execution of one product supply system (onepss).
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor”s degree program;
- Valid driver”s license to drive between local sites/fields;
- Have their own transportation to and from the worksite, as most of the work locations are situated in areas with no public transportation available;
- Ability to build relationships and work well in a team-based environment;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization;
- Self-motivated with a strong results orientation;
- Demonstrated ability to manage a deadline while being able to focus on details;
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to organize (thoughts, Data, etc.);
- Excellent computer skills related to data acquisition and record keeping;
- Demonstrated leadership ability;
- Desire to learn and willing to ask questions and able to adapt to change.
- Pursuing a degree in Agronomy, Crop science, Ag business, Agriculture, Technology systems, Technology, Engineering or related field of study;
- Use of a company pooled car during the workday if available at your work site;
- Driving record that meets guidelines based on the company”s risk screening for hiring drivers in order to be eligible to drive a company car (mvr will be reviewed as part of preemployment screening).
Your application Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.