Miller Chemical & Fertilizer, LLC, located in Hanover, PA., has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Sales Representative in our Delta region servicing Mississippi, Louisiana and Southern Arkansas. If you have a proven passion for providing stellar customer service and want a challenging career where you can advance and make a difference, this is a great opportunity for you!
Our sales team is fundamental to our success. We understand the importance of investing in your success by offering ongoing training, career development & advancement opportunities. We’re excited to grow our business in the coming years and this role is designed for those who share that excitement and are dedicated to driving business to a higher level of performance.
What do we expect from you?
- Fundamental sales skills dealing with people directly and a genuine love of the sales field is required
- Strengthen and build relationships with current customers and actively seek out & develop new business accounts
- Possess thorough understanding and knowledge of full line of product offerings
- Facilitate group sales meetings providing business updates regarding your region
- Promote products at trade shows and conferences
- Keen ability to recognize customer concerns and quickly work to resolve them
- Set sales targets and implement tactical plans to achieve goals
- Negotiate and execute critical thinking skills
- Strong level of autonomy to successfully work independently
What do we need from you?
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent, in Agronomy, Business, or Marketing required. We will consider other degrees with related field sales experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of sales experience, preferably in the agricultural products industry
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%) throughout your region to appropriately service customers and build new business accounts
- Strong interpersonal, oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Ability to successfully pass criminal background check
- Clear driving record required
In business for over 80 years in the agricultural and horticulture markets, Miller Chemical & Fertilizer, LLC, is a producer and developer of foliar nutrients and adjuvants. Miller’s core values of honesty, integrity, passion, teamwork and stewardship are the guiding principles in fostering a culture to provide exceptional products and value for our customers.
We offer the opportunity for growth and an excellent compensation and generous benefits package which includes:
- Company vehicle
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Sales Incentive program based on performance