COMPANY: Gold Star FS
HIRING MANAGER: Lauren Johnson
LOCATION: Reynolds, IL
PURPOSE AND SUMMARY STATEMENT
Serves as the Precision Technology intern under the direction of the Sales/Marketing Manager, trains and assists with general Agronomy and Precision Technology functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist with the usage and implementation of Advanced Information Systems, CLIMATE, MiField, mavrx, Precision Planting, and Scout Pro.
- Serve as a support resource for all Agronomy’s precision farming products.
- Hands on experience in agronomy field.
- Visit FS locations and customers building professional relationships.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS
- Follows GOLD STAR’s Code of Conduct and Corporate Compliance Program, Environmental Health and Safety, OSHA and DOT policies and procedures, as they apply.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Must be pursuing an agriculture-related degree and be in good academic standing at the time the internship begins.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently.
- Demonstrates essential abilities including business knowledge, collaboration, communication, customer focus, decision making and skill development.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and have the ability to travel independently and overnight as needed.
- Ability and willingness to participate in required training that may include education on GOLD STAR’s policies and procedures and additional training as it relates to the requirements of the position.