Landus Cooperative is
currently seeking a Precision Ag Intern! Do you have a passion for agriculture
and a strong interest in the field of precision agriculture? Are you
detail-oriented, agronomy-minded, and great with technology? Then come join our
We are seeking a motivated individual who can assist our
Precision Ag team in understanding, implementing, and marketing various
precision agriculture technologies. At Landus Cooperative, you’ll find a fun
team atmosphere and an engaging internship geared for your success!
Essential Duties &
Responsibilities: Includes but not limited to the following:
- Learn basic fundamentals of
Precision Agriculture and its uses in farming systems.
- Attend GIS software training.
- Ride along with Precision Ag
Technicians on installs and sales calls.
- Attend Precision Planting
- Understand and perform soil
- Ride along with Field Sales
Agronomists to understand the positioning of Precision Ag tools.
- Help develop presentations
materials and packages for Field Sales Agronomists.
- Complete computer work
involving assembling yield data and summaries for Growers/Field Sales
understanding of the sampling and importing of data process.
have a valid state vehicle license.
- Currently enrolled in a 2 or
4-year post-secondary program with an emphasis in accounting.
- Good computer skills.
of precision ag platforms is beneficial.
- Teamwork: Works hard to emphasize team
success ahead of individual success.
- Safety: Protects the well-being of
our employees, customers, and consumers.
responsibility to provide quality work in a timely manner.
- Empowered: Enjoys working hard and has
initiative to do what’s right.
- Integrity: Displays honesty by doing what they say they will do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled