Ag Partners is currently seeking a Precision Ag Intern! Do you have a desire to research and learn more about Precision Ag with a strong passion for precision data and analytics? We are seeking to fill this Internship for Summer of 2020!
We will offer a 12 week paid internship to a qualified and motivated individual who will be responsible for learning our precision agronomy business and understanding management and operations viewpoints while working on special projects. At Ag Partners, you will find a team atmosphere committed to safety and excellent customer service with the opportunity to develop even more soft skills that will be beneficial in school and beyond!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Includes but not limited to the following:
- Collaborate with InSiteCDM Account Manager(s)
- Learn about requested prescription maps, yield maps, and reports
- Learn the fundamentals of sales and customer relations of Ag Partners’ retail Precision Ag products
- Train on: Map Information (analysis & mapping), SoilMap, SMS Advanced, and SMS mobile
- Responsible for helping with promotional aspects of Precision Ag products
- Represent Precision Ag Department at local promotional events as needed
- Meet with growers to present findings
- Complete a special project and share findings with Agronomy group at conclusion of internship
- Assist other locations, as needed
Conduct special projects and assignments
Work in a safe & efficient manner according to Ag Partners’ safety policies Provide above average customer service
- Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license and good driving record
- Passion for Agriculture!
Ability to work overtime as required
- Previous experience/knowledge related to products produced by Ag Leader
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 or higher
Pursing an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in an Ag related field
Safety, Highest Standard of Integrity, Innovation, Results, Team