Supports the Precision Ag Department with the sale, installation and customer service of Precision Ag equipment sold through Ag Partners.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Other duties may be assigned.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner, according to Ag Partners safety policies.
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- Utilize good customer skills at all times when servicing and greeting customers, and when working with co-workers and other departments within the company.
- Shadow Precision Ag technicians regarding requested prescription maps, yield maps, and reports.
- Support Technicians in installations of Precision Ag products including monitors and auto steering units for various equipment types, installing Ag Leader products and Trimble products.
- Learn the fundamentals of sales and customer relations of Ag Partners’ retail Precision Ag products.
- Responsible for helping with promotional aspects of Precision Ag products.
- Represent Precision Ag Department at local promotional events as needed.
- Ability to train on: Map information (analysis & mapping), SoilMap, SMS Advanced, and SMS mobile.
- Previous experience/knowledge related to products produced by Ag Leader helpful and preferred.
- Valid drivers license with a good driving record.
EDUCATION: Pursuing an associates or bachelors degree in an Ag related field.
Minimum GPA of 2.5 or higher
POSITION AVAILABLE: Summer 2019
LOCATION: Ag Partners (Centralized in Calumet, IA)